- Licensed CPA (Nevada).
- CMI designation in Sales and Use Tax from the Institute for Professionals in Taxation. The CMI designation (Certified Member of the Institute) is a designation that demonstrates an expertise in the sales and use tax field.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Nevada Society of Certified Public Accounts. I have been published numerous times in the Silver State CPA, the Society’s official publication.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the State University of New York at Fredonia.
- Graduate of the advanced tax program at the Jacobs School of Management at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
- Advances Sales and Use Tax School, Institute for Professionals in Taxation, Emory University.
- Property Tax School, Institute for Professionals in Taxation, Texas A & M University.
My Community Activities
- Program Advisory Board at Advanced Technologies Academy High School in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Off-ice official and crew chief for the Las Vegas Wranglers professional hockey team, a member of the ECHL.